Preparing for a Stay
Things to Bring
Feline Personal Belongings
- A clean blanket
- A favourite toy
- A brush
- A pipette of Revolution for Cats or Kittens per feline guest
- A secure transport crate or carrier lined with sanitary sheets
- Individually bagged and labelled meals
- Owner’s personal identification card
- Vaccination card with proof of valid vaccination (ie. should cover the entire duration of boarding)
- Sterilization certificate (we also accept tipped ears)
- FIV/FeLV negative test issued within the past 12 months
Transportation & Parking
Public parking is available at along Blair Road, located behind our hotel.
Please transport your cat to the hotel with the use of a secure transport crate. We advise that all guests adhere to this practice for the comfort and safety of your cat, as well as other passersby and tenants sharing our building who may be afraid of, or dislike cats.
Via Pet Taxi
We engage PetMate to provide private pet taxi services at exclusive rates to customers of Nekoya. For just $20, you can book a one-way trip to our hotel, with or without your cat.
To secure your trip, simply download the PetMate app. The following terms and conditions will apply:
- Booking has to be done 2 days in advance
- Pick-up and drop-off location at Nekoya (80 Changi Road or 9 King Albert Park) only
- Additional charges of $5 apply if the driver is required to drop-off the cats without their owners
- Surcharge of $6 applies if drop-off is at Sentosa
In the event that you require a last minute booking, we may or may not be able to make arrangements for in-house pet taxi services, chargeable at $60 per one-way trip. Please provide at least 24 hours advanced notice to the hotel if you need such assistance.
- Check-in begins from 2PM until 6PM daily. Please inform us of your time of arrival at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please DO NOT be late for check-in. We reserve the right to attend to other guests if you are not present within 15 minutes of your expected arrival.
- Early check-in fees are applicable at the rate of $8 an hour (from 11AM onwards)
- Please note that regardless of membership tier, cabins shall be allocated by our caretakers based on each cat’s temperament. Customers are strictly not allowed to select cabins for their cats.
- Checkout begins from 11AM to 12PM daily.
- If you require a late checkout, we provide such services at the rate of $8 an hour.
- If reservations are full, Nekoya reserves the right to house your cat temporarily in its carrier while waiting to be checked out.
- Pets not picked up by 6PM will be charged an additional day’s boarding rate. The daily price will then lodge your cat until 11AM the subsequent day.
- Any cats left uncollected without prior notice to the hotel 24 hours before check-out will be deemed abandoned.